SolarLite Filter for Telescope, fits AR-5, TV-127 NP, Vixen 114
Free Shipping Included! SolarLite Filter for Telescope, fits AR-5, TV-127 NP, Vixen 114 by Thousand Oaks Optical at C Starr. MPN: 6250. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SOLARLITE Filters: NEW (Best Value) After years of R & D we have developed a new solar film that has the optical quality of the glass with the
Features & Highlights
- 158mm\6.25" SolarLite Filter for 127mm\5.00" instruments. This filter should fit the following models: AR-5, TV-127 NP, Vixen 114 and instruments of similar outer diameter. Part # S6250.
- Please read carefully: 158mm\6.25" is the diameter of the filter. The filter fits like a cap by friction. To be absolutely sure that the filter will fit, please measure the outer diameter of your instrument and make sure that it is not larger.
- SolarLite filters have the optical quality of the glass with the advantages of impregnated polymer (Thousand Oaks Optical Black Polymer). The sun will appear in a natural yellow-orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- This is a high quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical (Arizona), a manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. Words of the producer: "stronger than any other solar film on the market. Guaranteed 15 years."
- WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS/CAMERA. IN CASE NECESSARY, USE STICKY TAPE TO SECURE IT. NEVER OBSERVE SUN WITHOUT A PROPERLY ATTACHED FILTER!
|Manufacturer:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Brand:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Publisher:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Studio:||Thousand Oaks Optical|
|Package Weight:||0.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.64 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|