Astromania Deluxe 12mm Illuminated Crosshair Eyepiece - for perfectly guided astrophotos
Free Shipping Included! Astromania Deluxe 12mm Illuminated Crosshair Eyepiece - for perfectly guided astrophotos by Astromania at C Starr. MPN: SKU_AM_DICE12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Astromania crosshair eyepiece is ideally suited for guiding astrophotos when used in off-axis guiders or guide scopes. The extremely fine,
Features & Highlights
- Perfectly guided astrophotos: The Astromania crosshair eyepiece is ideally suited for guiding astrophotos when used in off-axis guiders or guide scopes. The extremely fine, illuminated double crosshairs make tracking the guide star much straightforward for you.
- Making the crosshairs visible: The eyepiece has a red LED light source for illuminating the crosshairs. Requires two button cell LR44 (Not Include). This is steplessly adjustable via a knob on the side of the eyepiece. There is also a separate dioptre adjuster for you to be able to bring both the star and the crosshairs into focus simultaneously.
- It is the magnification that matters: The 12mm eyepiece provides magnification that is sufficiently high for allowing good precision guiding. This Ploessl design 1.25" eyepiece has four multi-coated lenses, providing a 40° low-reflection field of view.
- And not just for astrophotos: There are also other uses for your crosshair eyepiece. These eyepieces are also very useful for determining the field of view, aligning a mount, or for finding the position angles of double stars.
- Instead of having to cover the star, as with single crosshairs, you can keep it precisely positioned in the centre of the eyepiece. Any deviation from this position is noticed immediately, and in time to be able to react. Perfectly guided astrophotos are no secret, but rather the result of using the right accessories.
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.2 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 2 x 2 inches|