APEXEL 8x21 HD High Powered Professional Binoculars with Light Weight and Compact Folding Binoculars for Adults and Kids in Bird Watching Travel Stargazing Hunting Concerts Sports
APEXEL 8x21 HD High Powered Professional Binoculars with Light Weight and Compact Folding Binoculars for Adults and Kids in Bird Watching Travel Stargazing Hunting Concerts Sports by APEXEL at C Starr. MPN: APEXEL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: This 8x21 folding binoculars telescope is the New Telescope Optics Zoom Monocular Telescopic,which can look the much longer distance and
This 8x21 folding binoculars telescope is the New Telescope Optics Zoom Monocular Telescopic,which can look the much longer distance and more clear,the main part of the mirror body is high quality flexible rubber.Rubber Armored for rugged field use center focusing mechanism for quick,easy focusing Suitable for Fishing,Golf,Bird watching,Camping,Scope,Hiking,Concerts.
Product model:Folding Binoculars
Exit pupil diameter: 2.4mm
Angle of field:5.8°
Focus system: Center focus
Box size: 110*52*72mm
Features & Highlights
- The professional Binoculars is made of high quality optical lenses and multiple layer coated to offer more clear image.
- To enjoy your life,the binoculars is specially designed for outdoor activities such as climbing,hiking,driving,watching wildlife and scenery.This power also can be used for watching large stage play,vocal concert,a football game,World Cup etc.
- The Large field of view that 131m/1000m.8x magnification,21-Millimeter objective diameter
- It had light weight that you can take it anywhere.The foldable features that you can put it in your bag or pocket.The binoculars with a hang rope,you can hang it on your body while you use it,and you're not afraid the binoculars to fall.
- Our product guarantee that 100% money back,if you're not happy with it for whatever reason,we guarantee a new replacement plus no-hassle money back.
|Package Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|